GreatNews.Life is hiring a Partnership Development Associate
GreatNews.Life, publishers of Valpo.Life, Portage.Life, LaPorteCounty.Life, and NWI.Life, is seeking a full-time business developer to join the sales team based out of the company’s Valparaiso office. This is a salaried, entry-level position for someone who is positive, direct, honest, and who understands and embraces our mission and culture. Time is spent within the office and out in the field attending client meetings and events.
Primary responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Business Development – researching businesses, setting up sales meetings, presenting at those meetings, and following up, ultimately leading to new partner development and retention.
- Content marketing and account management – having a thorough knowledge of all Life Site content and using a marketing mindset to guide clients on how to use that content to increase exposure. Maintaining positive, productive relationships with partners.
- Communication – calling, emailing, Facebook messaging, texting, and frequent in-person meetings. We communicate in whatever method may be best for the partner and the purpose. Must be comfortable and fluid in discussing marketing objectives, positive news prospects, and upcoming events and content ideas with partners.
- Social media marketing and sales – using Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to assist with client engagement and prospect research and development. Making calls to set up sales meetings and using social media effectively for marketing and research.
- Professional business demeanor
- Attention to detail and organization
- Strong active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-starter who can pick up the phone, make introductions, and create opportunity
- Leadership ability ensuring partners and team members work together effectively
- Someone who can meet goals, high expectations and overcome challenges
- Enthusiastic and engaging, who knows how to engage with people so they respond
- Previous media or sales experience and relationships preferred
Please apply on Indeed - https://www.indeed.com/jobs