Mayor Thomas M. McDermott, Jr. is pleased to announce the Mayor’s Night Out schedule for 2020. The Mayor’s Night Out program is an open public forum that allows the residents of Hammond access to the Mayor and a representative from each city department to discuss Hammond’s current events. Be sure and mark your calendars to join us for this very informative, no cost program when it visits your district. Call 219.853.6378 for more information or view the schedule online at www.gohammond.com. These events will also be available for viewing live on www.gohammond.tv.
2020 MAYOR’S NIGHT OUT SCHEDULE
Subject to change. All programs are from 6:30pm-8:30pm.
- January 22 - 4th District O'Bannon Elementary School-Cafeteria 1317 - 173rd Street
- April 15 - 3rd District Sportsplex Community Room 6630 Indianapolis Boulevard
- May 20 - 2nd District HUB of Innovation 5233 Hohman Ave
- August 12 - 5th District Hammond YMCA Gymnasium 7322 Southeastern Avenue
- September 23 - 1st District Lincoln Elementary School-Cafeteria 4221 Towle Avenue
- October 21 - 6th District Hess Elementary School-Cafeteria 3640 Orchard Drive
Hess Elementary School
- 3640 Orchard Drive
- Hammond, IN 46323