Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have changed our donation drop-off procedures. Donations from caring people like you are the life-blood of our organization. A COVID-19 diagnosis in a communal living environment would be devastating on many levels, so we must take all necessary steps to minimize the risk. With that, the current situation has placed unforeseen financial and essential needs shortages on St. Jude House. Please consider assisting in any way you can during these unprecedented times of uncertainty.
New donation drop off procedure:
- You will be safely isolated in the St. Jude House vestibule area when you drop off your donation(s)
- Donation drop offs can be made Monday thru Friday from 9 AM – 6 PM
- Your donation receipt will be mailed to you
- Credit card donations can be made by emailing or calling Buffy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 219-796-0968, or you can text “GIVE” to 36000, or make a gift at any Centier Bank to the account “Stand Up for St. Jude House”
- Disinfectant Spray
- Disinfectant Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Sliced Bread
- Fresh Fruit
- Snack food: Chips, Pretzels, Goldfish, etc.
- Bottled Water
- Adult Orajel
- Cough Drops
- Daytime Allergy Medicine