Tomorrow, the Indiana Commission for Higher Education, the Indiana Department of Education, and INvestEd will recognize high-achieving Hoosier high schools at the Indiana Statehouse for the third annual FAFSA Completion Awards Ceremony.
The ceremony commemorates the end of the Indiana Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) season by honoring 334 high schools that had 70 percent or more of their 2019 seniors file the FAFSA on time. In addition, the Commission will recognize 203 high schools that had a completion rate of over 70 percent for the Scholar Success Program, a requirement for all 21st Century Scholars during high school.
WHAT: 2019 FAFSA Completion Awards Ceremony
WHO: Opening statements will be made by the following speakers:
- Teresa Lubbers, Indiana Commissioner for Higher Education
- Dr. Ken Folks, Chief Academic Officer, Indiana Department of Education
- Joseph Wood, President of INvestEd
WHEN: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Opening statements: 2 p.m. EST
- Ceremony: 2:30 p.m. EST
WHERE: Indiana Statehouse
- 200 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204