I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every REGIONAL member for your patience and loyalty throughout these past few months. While the crisis developed quickly, REGIONAL had plans developed in case of this type of situation. Of course, we made several changes over the past few months to adjust to this specific situation. We appreciate your patience as we made these changes to provide the best service possible while keeping both the team and membership safe.
We are making plans to reopen the lobbies soon! When we initially open the lobby, there will be a few temporary changes. Those changes include:
· We will reopen with adjusted hours. Hours will be 10 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday. We will also offer lobby hours from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. by appointment only for our at-risk members.
· Members can call 1-800-762-7419 to make an appointment.
· We will only allow a limited number of members in the lobby area at one time. Additional members will be asked to wait in designated areas outside the buildings or encouraged to continue to use our drive-up services.
· Members will be asked to briefly lower any face coverings when entering the building and before completing transactions for identification purposes.
Safety Plan and Social Distancing
We take the health of our membership and team very seriously. REGIONAL has developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan, as part of our efforts to reduce the potential for exposure to and spread of the coronavirus. These steps include:
· Team Health Screening protocols, including temperature screening, symptom assessment questionnaires, and procedures for any teammate who tests positive for the virus
· Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols
· Enhanced personal hygiene measures, including providing hand sanitizer available throughout the workplace for team, members, and guests to use
· Social distancing for our team and members—use the floor decals to maintain six feet between yourself and others while you wait in our lobby
· Sneeze guards for the protection of both our members and the REGIONAL team—please stay behind them anywhere they are in use
Additionally, we encourage our team and all members to wear masks while on REGIONAL premises. Again, members will be asked to briefly lower any face coverings when entering the building and before transactions for identification purposes.
Please watch for our exact reopening date to be announced very soon! Until then, Stay Well and thank you again for choosing REGIONAL!
Our full Safety Plan can be viewed online at https://www.regionalfcu.org/safety-plan-covid19.php.