Position: Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor of Accounting Begins: 8/14/2017 teaching Graduate and Undergraduate courses
- Must have a MSA, MST, Mac, J.D.. or MBA degree from an AACSB accredited business school
- A CPA is strongly desired
- Teaching Experience at a college level is required
- Candidates should have five or more years of senior accounting experience in industry
- Candidates will demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Candidates will provide vital links and establish relationships with the business community designed to: (1) increase internship responsibilities and (2) increase placements in accounting, both at public accounting firms and in industry/government/not-for-profit
Application information: Review will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please submit a letter of application outlining your teaching history and philosophy, as well as a CV, transcripts, and the names and contact information for three current references.
Applications may be submitted electronically to: Dr. Maureen Mascha – email@example.com
A background check will be required for employment in this position. Additional supporting information may be requested. Purdue university is an EEO/AA employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.