‘Munster’s Got Talent’ to light up the stage
2nd annual event major fundraiser for MHS Band
Talented middle and high schoolers from Munster are set to perform at 7 p.m. Feb. 25 at Theatre at the Center to compete for the title of “Munster’s Most Talented” and a grand prize of $250.
It is the second annual show, which serves as one of the biggest fundraisers for the Munster High School Marching Mustangs. The band placed fourth at the state finals in November at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis and the Winter Percussion ensemble has won the state finals for two consecutive years. The band program also includes Wind Ensemble, Symphonic Band, Jazz Band and Color Guard.
A total of 12 acts will perform in February:
- Mia Buono - Dance
- Gabriella Kajmakoski - Dance
- Eliana Candelaria - Vocal Solo
- Patience Thorbs - Vocal Solo
- Delaney Craig - Guitar/Vocal solo
- DeAnthony Bowden - Vocal solo
- Ariyah Jamerson - Vocal solo
- Jack Sklar Drum solo
- Joe Hladek, Sam Thompson, Keane Haesle - Band
- Tatum Hernandez - Vocal solo
Tickets are $20 and $10 for students age 3 to 18. They can be purchased at munsterband.org, at the Theatre at the Center, 1040 Ridge Road, or go online at https://www.theatreatthecenter.com/subscriptions/buy-tickets.