EFFECTIVE MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2021
Methodist Hospitals is updating its visitor guidelines to support personal connections with loved ones while keeping patients, visitors and team members safe.
- Visiting hours are 11 am-7 pm.
- Patients on inpatient units may have one visit per patient per day. However, no visitors are permitted for COVID-19 patients.
- The visitor may stay for the whole visitation period, but if they leave the hospitals they will not be allowed to return until the following day.
- Patients may also have one clergy visit per day.
- Patients undergoing surgery, procedures or outpatient testing may be accompanied by one support person.
- No visitors under age 18 are permitted.
- Visitors may visit the gift shop and cafeteria.
- All visitors will be screened for temperature/symptoms and must be masked correctly at all times (over nose and mouth). No one with signs or symptoms of illness will be admitted.
- Patients going to outpatient diagnostic areas such as the lab and x-ray must exit the building after testing is completed.