Franciscan St. Anthony Health-Crown Point is offering free informational meetings on the advantages of patient navigation for cancer care from 3 to 4:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of each month at the hospital’s Marian Education Center, located on the hospital campus at 1201 S. Main St.
Patient navigation benefits for patients include:
- Access to information on resources available during the course of treatment.
- Improving access to health information and services.
- Enhancing the health care experience.
- Assuring accuracy of appointment times and locations.
- Facilitating interaction and communication with health care staff and providers.
- Making care delivery more efficient.
- For more information, call (219) 757-6407, or (219) 757-6008.