Weiss Entities, Valparaiso IN
Weiss Entities is accepting resumes for the position of Full-time Leasing Consultant for The Lakes of Valparaiso, a Luxury Apartment Community located in Valparaiso, IN. We are looking for an Experienced Leasing Consultant to join our incredible team.
Candidate should have EXCELLENT customer service skills and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Other skills needed are highly organized, detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy, positive attitude, basic computer skills and a willingness to succeed. Weekend work is required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO;
- Maintain a professional, yet friendly atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and current residents meet.
- Answer incoming calls and handle accordingly, whether it is a prospect or resident call.
- Greet prospective residents.
- Qualify and determine the needs and preferences of prospective residents, professionally presenting the property and specific apartments while outlining features and benefits
Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospects while touring the apartment homes and community.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends, contributing ideas to the Property Manager for marketing property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Proactively manage sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a primary focus of converting leads into sales. This includes interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
- Complete all lease applications, assist with application verification and notify prospective residents of results. Prepare miscellaneous communication, as needed and complete all lease paperwork, including related addenda; accept rent and deposits.
Please send resume with qualifications and work history.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: 12.00 to 14.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)