Latitude Commercial is a full-service Commercial Real Estate brokerage and property management firm specializing in Northwest Indiana and the South Chicago Suburbs, based in Crown Point, IN. We provide superior services to our clients by providing solutions to their commercial real estate goals. With 10 years in the industry, Latitude Commercial continues to grow and is looking for a front desk coordinator/marketing coordinator to join our team.
Interested candidates must be extremely well organized, proficient in Microsoft Office, and thrive in a team setting. Bachelor’s degree and marketing background preferred.
This job will consist of a Part-Time 30/Hr. week for $18/Hr.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
• Perform clerical duties, take meeting notes, maintain files, and organize, photocopy, fax, and collate documents as needed
• Plan, organize and implement events, such as meetings, business luncheons, etc.
• Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
• Handle confidential information; organize and maintain files
• Prepare information and research for executive needs
• Help plan company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects
• Handle all incoming/outgoing mail
• Order/inventory of office supplies
• Update Inventory Microsoft Excel Tracking sheet and fill Microsoft Word agreements when necessary
• Complete Basic Checklist tasks when needed
• Maintain Excel Based Client Tracker and provide weekly updates
• Responsible for weekly social media and quarterly newsletters
• Management of brokerage listings and activity on listing sites
Requirements/Quality of applicants:
• Excellent and professional customer service skills
• Self-motivated, honest, and high ethical standard
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability and mindset to learn new approaches and company standards
• Excellent organizational skills - including the ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks
• Must be a team player and able to handle tasks assigned to them
Minimum Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree and Marketing background preferred
• Prior experience in office management preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel required
• Successfully pass pre-employment background check
** Please submit your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org