Attention college students or anyone looking for part time work! We are now taking applications and scheduling interviews for a part time merchandiser, LaPorte & Michigan City, Indiana.
$14/hour + Mileage
Approximately 20 hours per week
Must be available to work weekends. Must be 21 years of age.
Responsible for merchandising products by restocking shelves and building and replenishing displays by moving product from the backroom of the customer account. This person may lift or move an average of 50 lbs up to 160 lbs with or without a hand truck up to 47” from floor; and stand, reach, bend, twist, squat, and carry on a repetitive basis. A Merchandiser must be able to pull 70 ft. lbs. with the use of the pallet jack, 250 lbs with the use of a two wheel hand cart, lift 50 lbs. overhead level, and climb on a ladder or step stool. Merchandisers are regularly required to drive to account locations in varying weather and traffic conditions, and may work weekends and holidays as requested. Minimum requirements for this position:
- GED/High School Diploma with ability to compute basic math functions
- Must be able to pass pre-hire drug screen, driving record review, criminal background check, and essential job function screening
- Valid Driver’s License with DWO/OWI free driving record
- Ability to obtain a salesman's permit
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must show proof of insurability