NWIndianaLife.com is a new community-based website, focusing on an exclusively-positive view on the people, places, organizations, and businesses serving Northwest Indiana. We aim to be the central hub for all of the great information out there, and tell all of the great stories of the community in the Region.
We are a small staff, and while we will be out at events and gatherings, we can’t be everywhere. We are always looking for folks to submit their content to us, no matter what the event. If you are involved with something that positively affects the community, we want to know about it!
- If you are a part of community theatre, tell us about the shows coming up. Share the effort that has gone into putting on these great productions.
- If you work for a restaurant or are a cooking aficionado, share your favorite recipe with the community. Tell us about a new cooking technique or method.
- If you are an artist, let us be an avenue to share your work, whether it be visual or musical. Tell us about your upcoming show, exhibit.
- If you are a frequent traveler, share your stories! We want to hear about the places you’ve been, share in the joys of your adventures.
- If there is anything you want to see on the site that we are missing, let the Entertainment Editor know. As long as it is positive and promotes the good in Northwest Indiana, we’ll share it with the rest of the community.
If you don’t fancy yourself a writer but still want to contribute, email or call in something short, brief, or cryptic and we’ll turn that into a story on the site for you. We want to spread the word about anything and everything positive happening in Northwest Indiana!