· Burlington Station is once again making national headlines for being a top rated apartment community. The 89-unit luxury residential property has ranked fourth in the State of Illinois for online reputation according to Multifamily Executive magazine. Continue reading...
· The WoodSpring Suites extended-stay hotel in Romeoville, IL has been named a 2020 Gold Award winner by Choice Hotels. The Gold Award recognizes hotels that have demonstrated a high level of guest satisfaction. Congratulations to the WoodSpring Suites Romeoville team for this hard-earned achievement.
· The Indiana Property Management Team has had a month to remember, accomplishing the following:
· Lease Renewals:
· Indiana Beverage has signed a three-year lease extension in South Bend, IN. The tenant occupies Suite 200, a 25,640 square foot space located at 6850 Enterprise Drive.
· Cascade Asset Management has executed a three-year lease extension at 5125 Decatur Boulevard in Indianapolis, IN. The tenant occupies 28,131 square feet at The Mitchell Building in AmeriPlex-Indianapolis.
· East Race Muscle has signed a one-year lease extension and suite expansion at 3300 Sample Street in South Bend, IN. The tenant will now occupy 12,551 square feet of the building.
· Property Management Contracts:
· Holladay Properties has executed a contract to retain full service property management for the new owner of the South Park Office Building, located at 153 N. Emerson Avenue in Greenwood, IN. Holladay sold the building to Admirals Pointe, LLC on May 1, 2020.
· Centier Bank has renewed its Facilities Management Service Agreement with Holladay Properties. The agreement extends Holladay's contract for two years and includes 24 Centier branch facilities.
· Holladay Properties has closed on the sale of 16.64 acres of land within the Purdue Research Park of Indianapolis. The sale includes the last remaining parcels of land that Holladay owns in partnership with the Purdue Research Foundation.