Holladay Properties is a fully integrated commercial real estate company headquartered in South Bend, IN with 30+ offices throughout the country. We offer full-time employees a competitive salary, benefits, paid time off, holidays, and encourage a healthy life and work balance. Holladay is an EOE. All applicants are subject to company pre-employment screening. Current job openings are listed below. The application is available via download at the bottom of this page.
To learn more about Holladay’s corporate culture, download our brochure at the bottom of the page.
Commercial Maintenance Technician
Location: South Bend, IN
- Assists in the maintenance of several commercial properties
- Repairs, installs, replaces and maintains machinery, mechanical equipment, electrical equipment, fixtures, plumbing, tools and building materials
- Has a general knowledge of building maintenance
For a more detailed description of the commercial maintenance technician position, click here.
Location: Portage, IN
- Creates project conceptual design, presentation drawings, renderings, and construction drawings as well as data collection, analysis, and policy research, and then draft plans, reports, and easements based on research analysis
- Work with the in-house design team to provide support to Project Developers on a variety of project types; including, but not limited to - industrial, hospitality, mixed-use, multi-family, planning and economic development consulting, etc.
- BS degree in Architectural Design and/or Interior Design and a minimum of 4 years of related experience
For a more detailed description of the project designer position, click here.