Department : Cancer Care Center
Location : Michigan City, Indiana
Scheduled Weekly Hours : 0
Shift : Day
Schedule : PRN Part time
Work From Home : No
Franciscan Health Michigan City Campus
3500 Franciscan Way
Michigan City, Indiana 46360
WHO WE ARE
With 12 ministries and access points across Indiana and Illinois, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Franciscan Health takes pride in hiring coworkers that provide compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Plan, manage and direct the coordination of radiation oncology care with the knowledge, quality applicable under the standards and policies of Cancer Center.
- Provide accurate radiation treatment to patients as prescribed by the radiation oncologist while also developing positive, trusting, caring and professional relationships with patients.
- Prepare and set up equipment to ensure immobilization, protection and precise treatment.
- Observe the patient’s progress throughout the course of radiation treatment.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Registered Radiation Therapist (ARRT-RTT) - . within 90 Days Required and
- State License - . Required and
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association Required
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED: Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.