Department : Franciscan MC
Location : Michigan City, Indiana
Scheduled Weekly Hours : 0
Shift : Day
Schedule : PRN Part time
Work From Home : No
Franciscan Health Michigan City Campus
3500 Franciscan Way
Michigan City, Indiana 46360
WHO WE ARE
With 12 ministries and access points across Indiana and Illinois, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Franciscan Health takes pride in hiring coworkers that provide compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Clean, maintain, and restock examination and inventory rooms.
- Collaborate on patient medical issues with the physician to determine protocol and procedure.
- Complete all exams, procedures, therapies in nuclear medicine; obtain the most optimal images and evaluate, process and submit for physician interpretation according to policy and protocol.
- Confirm patient identify and obtain and record patient identification, medical history, or test results.
- Perform venous punctures, utilize universal precautions while administering radiopharmaceuticals.
- Practice established safety guidelines and utilize ALARA radiation reduction tools and techniques.
- Required Associate's Degree
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree
- Basic Life Support Program (BLS) - American Heart Association
- NM license - .
- X-Ray Operators (OPCERT) - . in applicable state
- Nuclear Medicine Technician Certification Board (NMTCB) - .
- Nuclear Medicine Technology (ARRT-N) - .
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED: Up to 20%
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.