Department : FPN Engagement Ctr - Indiana
Location : St John, Indiana
Scheduled Weekly Hours : 40
Shift : Day
Schedule : Regular Full time
Work From Home : No
Hammond Clinic - St John
11355 West 97th Lane St John, Indiana 46373
WHO WE ARE
With 12 ministries and access points across Indiana and Illinois, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Franciscan Health takes pride in hiring coworkers that provide compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Act as a liaison to the patient/customer in obtaining physician referrals and scheduling appointments through primarily inbound calls.
- Identify additional opportunities to serve patient and/or family members with additional referrals/appointments during interactions.
- Support marketing campaigns through inbound patient calls which may include scheduling appointments with provider, for screenings, education or other promotions.
- Liaison to patients and family members to document, respond, escalate or resolve inquiries and/or complaints.
- Interact with patient/customers to determine needs, schedule or cancel appointments, or refer to correct staff/provider.
- Document appropriately in electronic medical record and other engagement center software.
- Support team with daily workloads, as required.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- 1 year Customer Service Required
- 1 year Healthcare Preferred
TRAVEL IS REQUIRED: Never or Rarely
To further Franciscan Alliance's commitment to provide and maintain a safe and healthy workplace and prevent the spread of COVID-19 among our coworkers and their families; our patients, visitors, and vendors, and the community at large all Franciscan workforce members must be vaccinated, unless granted an exemption. We are committed to making the communities we serve healthier.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.