Looking for a quick healthy breakfast idea? Check out two of my favorites below!
- 1/2 cup oats
- ½ diced apple
- Dash cinnamon
- 2 tbsps walnuts
- ½ c milk
Place milk, apple, cinnamon and oats into a microwave safe container and microwave for 1 minute. Add walnuts.
Egg Flatbread Sandwiches
- 1/8 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/8 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (or sub any veggie you wish!)
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Dried dill weed to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 multi¬grain Sandwich Thins
Instructions: Spray a nonstick 10 ¬inch skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat; add broccoli, bell pepper and onion. Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender. Beat egg whites, cheese, dill weed, salt and pepper together with fork. Pour into skillet over vegetables. As eggs start to set, lift the edges with a spatula, allowing uncooked eggs to flow to bottom of skillet. Cook until eggs are set but still moist and place on sandwich thin. Substitution: Top eggs with a handful of baby spinach, arugula leaves, or a few thinly sliced tomatoes.