Have you considered the rewards of working at Hobart Family YMCA? The tangible results of your work will benefit thousands of people throughout our community—a fact that offers a great feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment. At the Hobart Family YMCA, our goal is to hire quality individuals who have the talent, knowledge and desire to assist children, teens and adults in accomplishing physical, spiritual and developmental goals.
Current Positions Available:
- 1st Choice Before and After School Care Program Site Leader
- 1st Choice Before and After School Care Program Morning Site Aide
- 1st Choice Before and After School Care Program Afternoon Site Aide
- 1st Choice Before and After School Care Program Mini Bus Driver & Substitute Aide
- Group Exercise Instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Front Desk Staff
Consider a career at the Y— you'll be glad you did! Position descriptions are listed on our website please see http://hobartymca.org/opportunities.html for the details. Applicants may send a resume to the contact listed or complete and submit an application (copies available at our Front Desk) with our Front Desk Team. Be sure to state the position to which you are applying.