Prospective Duneland School students who will be five years old on or before August 1, 2016, may register for the 2016-2017 school year at respective school offices. Bailly, Liberty and Yost Elementary on Wednesday, April 6 from 3:00-5:00 p.m. and 5:30-7:00 p.m. and Jackson and Brummitt Elementary on Thursday, April 7 from 3:00-5:00 p.m. and 5:30-7:00 p.m. Parents should bring their child to the Roundup.
Requirements and documents needed at Roundup are:
- A legal birth certificate
- Up-to-date immunization record
- New this year: A Student Information form to be completed online prior to Roundup and available at www.duneland.k12.in.us
- A completed enrollment packet that is available to download at www.duneland.k12.in.us
- Two (2) documents that verify residence (current mortgage or lease, and a current utility bill)
Pre-registration packets are also available at all the elementary schools, the Duneland Administration Office.