I. POSITION OVERVIEW
- Present CertaPro Painters to prospective customers so as to differentiate ourselves from our competition and to further enhance our ‘Brand of Certainty’.
- Service all prospective customers with the objective of meeting their painting needs and building customers for life.
- Ensure that our customers’ needs and their expectations are clearly communicated and accurately documented on a written proposal.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Production Associate and the Office Associate to ensure all expectations set forth on the written proposal are met.
- Ensure that all field marketing programs are being executed.
- Live the Values of CertaPro Painters, and they are:
- Deliver What You Promise
- Respect the Individual
- Have Pride in What You Do
- Practice Continuous Improvement
- Fulfill the obligations of the essential functions; Sales. Marketing, Production, Administrative, and Personal Development.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Perform Setup Calls for all Appointments Set
- Meet with customer, in person, to perform 10+1 Sales Process
- Provide On-The-Spot (OTS) proposal
- Schedule follow-up date and time with customer to fulfill create obligations
- Follow-Up with Prospective Customers (Current Estimates) by phone and or Email consistently until the job is secured (Landed) or the customer chooses not to have the work completed. (Dead Estimate)
- Ensure that Landed proposals are signed and received by the customer prior to reporting the job as landed.
- Collect Deposits, when appropriate.
- Perform all sales activities, leading up to production to include:
- Color confirmations
- Scheduling color consultations (if applicable)
- Ensure that Lawn Signs are up in Territory and Door Hangers are distributed as per the Marketing Plan.
- Participate in all Company sponsored Home Shows and required events.
- Deliver door hangers as per the Marketing Plan.
- Ensure that Cold Call Campaigns are executed as per the Territory Marketing Plan (if applicable).
- Ensure that the written proposal accurately, specifically and clearly defines both the needs of the customer and the expectations set forth during conversations between the customer and the RSA.
- Ensure all landed jobs are “Handed Off” to the JSS or Sub-Contractor in person and the Certainty Pledge is reviewed.
- Communicate the scheduling preferences and needs of the customer to the Office or Production Associate by clearly writing the preferred dates (week and month) and any scheduling promises made on the front of the proposal.
- Upon landing the job, communicate clearly to the customer the process going forward by providing them with the name of the Production Associate and letting them know that he/she will be contacting them to discuss the production of the work.
- Contact all completed jobs to ensure that customer’s expectations were met and to actively network for referrals.
- Take pictures of difficult production situations and/or customer service concerns during the estimate.
- Certification in the 10+1 Sales Process.
- Participation leading to certification in the Franchise Company’s Leadership Development Program. Relevant Skills include: Conflict Resolution, Priority Management, and Goal Setting & Review.
- Participation in Regional or National On-Going Training Conferences/ Meetings.
- Update lead profiles, job profiles and proposals daily in CertaOne Software
- Replicate database consistently and at least daily.
- Prepare Weekly Analysis of Results in preparation for Goal Setting and Review with Supervisor.
- Maintain and update all Point of Sale and Marketing Material.
III. STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE
Estimated Gross Margin
10% of Leads Generated by Active Marketing Tactics
( Lawn Signs, Door Hangers and Home Shows)
- Position will receive a base salary, and sales commissions
- Medical Benefits include PPO Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield (after 60 probationary period)
- Retirement Opportunity - eligible after 3 years
- Annual Reward Planner- Quarterly Bonuses when goals met
- Company paid vehicle
- Cell phone provided
- Laptop Provided
- Paid vacations
- Room for Growth
- No cap on sales or commissions earned