The suspension of traditional academic programming at Saint Joe’s is painful for all of us at Calumet College of St. Joseph as well. As you may know, we, too, were founded by the Missionaries of the Precious Blood. In fact, we opened our doors in 1951 as an outreach initiative sponsored by Saint’s Joseph’s College. The loss of our sister institution is painful for all of us.
Our hope now is to be of some assistance to Saint Joe’s students who are looking for a new home. For those of you for whom Calumet College of St. Joseph might be a good fit, we can promise the following:
- The full acceptance of all of your credits from Saint Joseph’s College;
- A “teach out” strategy that will allow you to receive a degree from St. Joseph’s College if you so desire and if you have earned 90 or more credit hours;
- A guaranteed path to graduation within four years if you are currently on a path to accomplish this goal;
- Net tuition equal to or less than the net tuition you are now being charged;
- and A meeting with one of our coaches to explore the opportunity to join one of our athletics teams if you are a student-athlete.
If you are interested in exploring this option, please call Andy Marks, our Director of Enrollment, at (219) 473-4295. Mr. Marks can be reached at email@example.com as well. Our intent is to provide concierge service to all Saint Joseph’s students during this time of uncertainty.