On behalf of the Better Business Bureau Serving Northern Indiana’s Charitable & Educational Foundation, we welcome students to apply for our 2023 Students of Integrity scholarship program. Six high school and college students of integrity will be awarded scholarships to be used for tuition and educational expenses during the 2023-2024 academic year. Recipients of the one-time, $2,000 award will have distinguished themselves as role models of integrity and ethical behavior in their school and community.
ALL students applying for a Students of Integrity scholarship MUST meet the minimum criteria below:
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must reside in or attend a high school or college in one of BBB’s 23-county service areas: Adams, Allen, Blackford, Cass, DeKalb, Elkhart, Fulton, Grant, Huntington, Jay, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Lake, LaPorte, Marshall, Miami, Noble, Porter, St. Joseph, Steuben, Wabash, Wells or Whitley. Please see specific details on county requirements for each scholarship below as some have different counties listed to qualify.
- Must embody integrity and ethics of the highest standards.
Students of Integrity Scholarships available from the following Sponsors:
- Brotherhood Mutual: Must be a legal resident in one of BBB’s 23 counties, must be a current high school senior or currently enrolled college student planning to attend a private, Christian college or University in Indiana who embodies integrity and ethics of the highest standards. No field of study criteria.
- Charly Butcher sponsored by WOWO/Federated Media: Must be a legal resident and live in one of the following 10 counties: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Jay, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wells or Whitley. Must be planning to attend a four-year college with the major in Communications and Education with a graduation date of 2023.
- Indiana Tech : Must be a legal resident in one of BBB’s 23 counties, must be a current High School Senior planning to attend Indiana Tech University.
- PNC Bank: Must be a legal resident in one of BBB’s 23 counties, must be a current student at a 2- or 4-year college. No field of study criteria. Must be currently enrolled in a university as of the 2022/2023 school year. Up to FIVE student nominations per university/college will be accepted.
- Spartan Scanning Solutions: Must be a legal resident in Steuben County. Must be graduating in Spring 2023 or currently enrolled at Trine University as of 2022/2023 school year. No field of study criteria.
- Better Business Bureau Charitable and Educational Foundation: Works for an accredited business or has a parent who works for an accredited business. Must be a high school senior graduating in 2023 attending a trade school, private, Christian college, or university in Indiana.
Please note: Selection criteria for each scholarship is different. We are seeking nominees whose achievements may not be as well-known as those of her/his peers, but whose extraordinary story will genuinely inspire.
For more information on how to apply, please email email@example.com. to apply for the Students of Integrity scholarship. Please ensure that all application requirements have been met, properly completed, and submitted by January 20, 2023.