Number of hires for this role
2 to 4
Who are we looking for?
Do you strive to be dependable and hardworking? Do you approach each day with a positive attitude? Are you a team player? Do you have experience in the financial services industry? If so, you may be a great addition to our team!
The applicant we're looking for must be available for full time employment, including rotating Saturday's, as well as a willingness to travel between branches for coverage on occasions. Proven experience within a Credit Union/Bank role with sales or service being a plus. Having some lending experience can help you succeed in this role. Applicants must have a high school degree or equivalent. The applicant should also have basic mathematic skills, as well as be able to work with various types of technology and software. In addition, this position works towards making sure that members are having an outstanding Credit Union experience.
Responsibilities (Include but not limited to)
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications
- Accurately originate, process, book, and maintain loans for the membership and potential members
- Advise members on credit union services as well as being attentive to cross-sell opportunities
- Work cooperatively with other departments
- Open, close accounts, and understand standard Credit Union/Bank transactions
- Refer members to inhouse financial experts, as needed
- Research and resolve member inquiries and complaints concerning credit union accounts and services
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Multiple locations
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place